Class Teacher - Crocketts Community Primary School
This is a fixed term post to 30 April 2020 to cover maternity.
We have a vacancy to cover a period of maternity leave from September 2019. We are able to offer flexibility to the right candidate, so this post could suit someone looking for part-time or full-time hours. This post will be in year three.
Teachers at Crocketts are very committed and we take a child-centred approach to all that we do. We are a very hard working team who are driven to improve the life chances of our children.
Our children want a teacher who will:
• help us to succeed;
• have high expectations of us;
• challenge us and make the learning fun and memorable;
• be a good team player;
• enjoy being with us.
The successful applicants will be:
• enthusiastic, inspirational, positive individuals with a commitment to raising and maintaining standards;
• passionate about teaching and learning and ensuring every child reaches their potential including SEND;
• committed to working with parents, governors and the local community;
In return we offer:
• an exciting place to work;
• a friendly, hardworking, fun and professional team;
• a vibrant and innovative learning environment;
• opportunities to develop through Continued Professional Development;
• a nurturing ethos where every child and adult is driven to do their best;
• an environment where everyone feels welcomed respected, included and valued;
• enthusiastic, happy, motivated, friendly children who are keen to learn.
If you have the skills required and are interested in joining our successful team, then we would like to hear from you.
Closing date for applications is Monday 20 May 2019. Shortlisted candidates will be asked to do a short demonstration lesson and be interviewed on 23 May 2019.
Informal visits to school are welcome and encouraged. Please contact the school office to book an appointment and come and see for yourself what a great school we are!
Crocketts is committed to safeguarding children. Applicants for the post will be subject satisfactory clearances including an enhanced DBS check.
Full or part time
Teachers Main Pay Range (£23,720-£35,008) per annum pro rata
Coopers Lane, Smethwick, B67 7DW
Monday 20 May 2019Supporting documents