Key Stage 1 teacher from September 2019- Tower View Primary School
Requires: Key Stage 1 teacher from September 2019
- To cover a maternity leave.
- Start Date: Monday 2nd September 2019
- Minimum of 1 year, but potentially until December 2020
This post is open to N.Q.T.s.
The successful candidate will be required to work within a team of experienced teachers and support staff who are dedicated to move the school forward. We are committed to the safety and well-being of all children and take safeguarding very seriously.
- An inspirational teacher with exceptional teaching skills.
- Someone with experience/enthusiasm of working in Key Stage 1 / EYFS.
- Someone who can provide and exciting, high quality learning experience for all children.
- Someone who can work as part of a team.
- A teacher who is dedicated to raising attainment and achievement for all.
- High expectations, ability to work in some challenging circumstances and the understanding of the positive effect of working in partnerships especially with parents.
- A personality that includes resilience, positivity, pro-activeness and a sense of humour.
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated children who love learning and want to achieve.
- A supportive staff and committed Governing Body.
- Collaborative learning with good opportunities for C.P.D.
- A safe, secure and exciting learning environment.
- An opportunity to make a real difference with children and families.
- An ever improving and enjoyable place to work and develop.
Please apply in writing using the application form and with clear reference to the personal specification, job description and actual role, to the address below.
Visits to the school are both encouraged and welcomed by prior arrangement. Please look at our website and Compare Schools site for more details.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
Deadline for applications:
- Wednesday 5th June 2019 4pm
- Short-listing Friday 7th June 2019
- Interviews will be held Friday 21st June 2019
School Address: Tower View Primary School, Vancouver Drive, Winshill, Burton upon Trent, DE15 0EZ
Telephone No.: 01283-247455