Principal - Wednesbury Oak Academy
After a challenging period in the Academy’s history the governors are looking for an inspirational leader of exceptional quality to take the Academy forward into a new era of high achievement and success.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience as an effective Head Teacher or Deputy Head Teacher in a primary setting.
- Is collaborative and supportive in their style of leadership/management.
- Is ambitious and optimistic in raising aspirations for the children, wider community and our staff, never afraid to set challenging targets and goals.
- Can demonstrate successful school improvement.
What we can offer you:
- A well led and managed school.
- A committed team of teachers and support staff.
- Happy, well-behaved children who are motivated to learn.
- A unique and creative outdoor learning environment.
This is an opportunity to lead a growing Academy and drive it forward onto the next stage of its journey.
This post requires an enhanced DBS check.
For Job Description, Person Specification and Application form please visit the website:http://www.woak.co.uk
Leadership 18 - 24 (£60,755 - £70,370) (negotiable for suitable candidate)
Wednesbury Oak Academy, Greenacre Road, Tipton DY4 0AR
4th June 2019 at 12 noonSupporting documents