KS2 Class Teacher - Sacred Heart Primary School
Our Governors are seeking to appoint an inspirational and highly motivated teacher who is committed to their own professional development and raising standards within the school.
We are looking to appoint someone for September 2019 who:
- Is an excellent class teacher
- Has high expectations of themselves and learners
- Works successfully in teams
- Has a good knowledge of the curriculum
The successful candidate will join a school that:
- Provides the support of a strong, experienced and welcoming team
- Provides a good teaching and learning environment
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to improvement and excellence
- Provides a commitment to professional development
- Harmonious school community
We would welcome NQT's and experienced teachers. If you are interested please complete an online application form by Wednesday 22nd May 2019.
Interviews will take place week commencing 3rd June 2019.
All positions are subject to enhanced DBS checks and references. Visits to our school are warmly welcome and these can be arranged by contacting Stacey Jackson at: Stacey.firstname.lastname@example.org
Sandwell Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable groups including children, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An enhanced DBS clearance is required for this role.
Main Pay Range/Upper Pay range £23,720 - £39,406
Sacred Heart Primary School, Sedgley Road East, Tipton DY4 8UH
Wednesday 22nd May 2019