Assistant Headteacher - Whitmore Park Primary School
Ofsted February 2019 – “This school remains good. The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection.”
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated, ambitious individual who relishes a challenge, having high expectation of oneself and others. We are seeking to appoint an Assistant Headteacher with KS2 experience, to take specific responsibility for Writing and/or Assessment. You will need to be forward thinking, innovative in leadership and display a passion for education.
Are you someone who:
• Wants to join a highly motivated team of dedicated professionals, who cares passionately about pastoral and academic development?
• Loves learning and is committed to improving the achievement of every child and extending their own professional development?
• Can model excellent classroom skills based on high expectations of pupils?
• Has excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to lead, motivate, inspire and support your team with energy and enthusiasm?
If so, we would like to hear from you.
In return we can offer you:
• The opportunity to shape the next step of your leadership journey through values led leadership.
• The opportunity to join a forward-thinking school that works tirelessly to support the outcomes of our children, families and staff.
• A school that is committed to the well-being work life balance and professional development of all staff.
• Join a team where leaders at all levels work together effectively to drive improvement and sustain quality in the school.
• The opportunity to make a real difference to the community we serve.
Whitmore Park is a large school in the city of Coventry. We have the highest expectation of all of our staff and pupils with a strong commitment to promoting their well-being. Our curriculum is based on value-led education with pupil involvement, enjoyment and achievement at its heart.
If you are interested, a visit to the school is highly recommended to find out more. Please contact Kim Holland, School Business Manager to arrange on 02476 335697 or e-mail email@example.com.
Application forms and further details are available below. Please return your application form to the school at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Sunday 19 May 2019 at 12.00 noon
Interview date: Wednesday 22 May 2019
Start date: Monday 2 September 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS is needed for this post. Two references will be taken up for all short listed candidates prior to interview.
Equal Opportunites Form.doc