Vice Principal - St Patrick's Catholic Primary School
A Secondment opportunity would be considered with flexible arrangements on the number of days, the days worked and the start and end of the secondment.
Ideally we would prefer the role to be full time but a part time arrangement would be considered.
Hours: Full time, 5 days per week, Temporary Maternity Cover
Start Date: Required September 2019, or soon thereafter, or January 2020 would be considered
The Archdiocese of Birmingham in partnership with The Romero Catholic Academy is seeking to appoint a Vice Principal (Maternity) to lead this successful one form entry primary school which includes a nursery and a pre-school. The school is set within spacious grounds and offers a nurturing environment to the pupils located within the Parish of St Patrick's in the North East area of Coventry.
Do you want to work in a happy, caring environment? Are you a dedicated professional who loves to see children achieve?
We are looking for a leader to join our team who will share our vision, drive and determination for school improvement as noted by Ofsted. The leaders and Local Academy Committee at St Patrick’s are aspirational for the future and are on a journey of rapid improvement. If you are looking for the next stop in your leadership development, we would welcome your visit to see for yourself.
We can offer:
• Enthusiastic, happy, caring children from our culturally diverse community;
• A family of pupils and staff who achieve well academically, spiritually and socially;
• A dedicated and committed team of reflective staff who are open to new initiatives and approaches;
• Strong parish and community links;
• A very committed, supportive Local Academy Committee and Board of Directors who are committed to your professional development;
• Well-equipped and maintained grounds.
The successful candidate will:
• Be passionate in giving our diverse intake of children the opportunity to reach their God given potential to live out the Vision of the School, ‘With Jesus, we love, grow and succeed.’;
• Be able to build positive relationships with staff, parents / guardians and the wider community;
• Have a clear vision on how the school should be led and managed with a proactive approach as to how this will be achieved;
• Possess the determination and resilience to sustain the progress of the school and have the vision and drive to further promote the highest standards of teaching and learning;
• Have a positive approach to continuous professional development for all staff.
Informal visits to the school are warmly welcomed by prior arrangement. Please contact the school office on 024 76612671 or email Phyl Duckett (email@example.com)
Application forms and supplementary documents are available to download from www.romeromac.com/vacancies Only CES application forms will be accepted. All sections of the CES application form and relevant supplementary documents must be completed.
Closing Date: 20th May 2019 at 9am
Interview Date: 23rd May 2019
Application forms should be returned to the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.