Class Teacher - Christ Church CE Primary Academy
The local academy committee are seeking to appoint a highly self-motivated, ambitious Class Teacher to join our team commencing September 2019. This is a twelve-month temporary post providing cover for two part-time members of staff. The successful applicant will be working across key stage 1 and 2.
The successful candidate will:
- have a positive and can do attitude
- be committed to providing the best possible outcomes for our children
- have high expectations of behavior and excellent behavior management skills
- have the ability to work well with others and as part of a team
- be a caring and nurturing individual who will enable our learners to achieve their best
Christ Church CE Primary Academy can offer:
- Happy, well-mannered and enthusiastic children
- A commitment to your professional development
- A supportive and effective leadership team
- A very supportive local academy committee
In applying for the post prospective candidates should state their curriculum strengths and interests.
NQTs and experienced staff are welcome to apply.
We strongly encourage prospective candidates to visit the school by appointment.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Amendment Order 1986 and, as such, it will be necessary for a Submission for Disclosure to be made to the Criminal Records Bureau to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Asylum and Immigration
To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 – List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/employers
For further information and an application pack please contact:
Mrs Gaynor Wilshaw – School Business Manager, via email email@example.com