Teacher of Science
Thorns Collegiate Academy
1 x Full Time
1 x 0.6
An early start will be considered for NQT’s
Thorns Collegiate Academy is part of the Shireland Collegiate Academy Trust providing staff with opportunities to progress both within the school, and across the Trust.
The successful candidate will:
- Have the ability to teach Science and motivate students across all ability ranges and key stages
- An outstanding classroom practitioner with high expectations
- Able to inspire and enthuse students
- Committed to raising standards for all
In return we will offer:
- Opportunities across our MAT to enhance skills and experience at both secondary and primary level
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Exceptional CPD provision including national and international experts in their field.
- An ICT rich environment which allows staff to be innovative in harnessing technology for learning.
An application form and job description are available from our website www.thornsca.org.uk
The Shireland Collegiate Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Closing date: 8.00am Monday 20th May 2019Supporting documents