Teacher - Hednesford Valley High School
Class Teacher to start 1st September 2019 – Temporary contract to cover Maternity Leave.
3 days a week Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday.
Teachers Main Scale + 1 SEN Point.
We are a good generic special secondary school. Currently we have 160 students with a range of special needs in the school. Staff work well together to provide excellent teaching and learning.
We require a creative and talented outstanding teacher who:-
- Can plan, teach and assess 6-8 subjects (English, Maths, Art, Humanities – History Geography and RE, Life Skills and Leisure) across the school for a range of different SEND groups and different learning levels.
- Can use ICT to support and enhance teaching and learning and reporting.
- Has a passionate commitment to raising the attainment of all students in a special school.
- A team player who is able to work collaboratively with others.
- You will be a form tutor which involved putting together reviews of EHCPs and meeting with students, parents/carers and professionals.
- Someone who is flexible and willing to meet the needs of the school.
- Proactive, resourceful and energetic.
- An organised and highly effective classroom practitioner.
- This position would suit a primary trained teacher.
- Able to lead a team of Teaching Assistants.
- Work with a range of professionals.
- Someone who communicates effectively with parents/carers.
We will offer you:
- A supportive environment.
- Clear induction.
- Opportunities for personalised continued professional development.
Please email Louise Fox for an application email@example.com and return your completed application to the same email address. Closing date for applications is 9.00 am on Monday 10th June 2019.
Deadline for applications: 10th June 2019
Shortlisting: 11th June 2019
Interview: 17th June 2019