Salary: £9488- £11795 per annum
Heronswood Primary School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated Year 5 Class Teacher with Upper Key Stage 2 experience to work as a job share. Working Thursday and Friday each week.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an inspirational teacher
- Be passionate about teaching and learning and ensure that every child makes good progress
- Understand the Key Stage 2 curriculum
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be organised and efficient
- Be dedicated and committed
- Have excellent behaviour management strategies
- Work well as part of a team
We can offer:
- A warm, friendly welcoming school
- An excellent team of committed and hardworking staff
- Enthusiastic and friendly children who are keen to learn
Applicants are encouraged to telephone or email the school to arrange a visit. Telephone number: 01562 69750
Heronswood Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Please submit your application form via email.
Closing date: Thursday 6th June, 2019 at 12.00 noon
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 12th June, 2019
Start date: Monday 3rd September, 2019