KS2 Class Teacher
Far Forest Lea Memorial CE Primary School
We have the following vacancy to be filled by an excellent teacher:
KS2 Class Teacher
Full time. Fixed term contract until 31st August 2020.
Required from 1st September 2019
Salary: MPS 1 – MPS 6
£23720 - £34325 per annum
This post is suitable for NQTs
Far Forest Lea Memorial CE Primary School is a Church of England school set in the Wyre Forest. It promotes the highest standards for all of our children as we strive to develop critical thinkers who love learning. The Governors are looking to appoint an exceptional teacher to teach within our school.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- is an excellent practitioner
- has strong interpersonal skills with pupils, staff and parents
- is able to make children think, uses high quality questioning and promotes a thirst for knowledge
- has high expectations of all children in every aspect of school life and is committed to safeguarding and well-being
- is able to enthuse and inspire children
- is successful when working collaboratively and who will contribute to a dynamic and hardworking team
- able to commit to and uphold the vision and values of the school
- has pupils who are enthusiastic and highly motivated with a love of learning, who are learning to thrive in a creative and challenging atmosphere
- has supportive leadership
- is committed to supporting continuous professional development
- has a team of staff who are enthusiastic, friendly and demonstrate a rigorous approach to teaching and learning
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please contact Jan Croydon in the school office on 01299 266316 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a convenient date and time and to request an application pack.
Closing date: Wednesday 22nd May 2019, 5pm.
Interviews: Friday 24th May 2019.