Class Teacher - Ferndale Primary School
Required from September 2019.
Full Time and permanent.
Is teaching your calling? Want to make a difference to the lives of children? Looking to advance your career through outstanding CPD opportunities? If so, then the children of Ferndale Primary are looking for you. We are looking for excellent, committed teachers to join our teaching team from September 2019.
The successful candidate will:
• Put children first, so they aspire to achieve
• Be a proven, consistently good teacher
• Contribute to a strong culture of safeguarding children
• Be able to use expertise to contribute to the growing culture of CPD and learning
• Be dedicated to teamwork and sharing good practice
• Have a commitment to maintaining our positive ethos and values
• Be creative, energetic and innovative, with an optimistic outlook
• Understand the demands of the curriculum and be committed to establishing a strong work ethic, a positive classroom experience and promoting high standards
We can offer you:
• A rapidly improving school that is focussed on developing outcomes for children through high quality and bespoke CPD
• Wonderful children who are eager to learn and succeed
• A school site brimming with possibilities for learning, including extensive grounds, an imagination studio (an immersive room with 270 degree projection), an FA sponsored mini football pitch and a soon-to-be-built running track
• Supportive, hardworking and motivated colleagues who look after each other *Strong, dedicated and approachable leadership
• Support and advice to manage settling into a new school, role and way of working
Visits to school are essential. Please contact the school to arrange a mutually convenient time. For application packs please contact Pauline Grant on 0121 357 3326 or email Pauline.firstname.lastname@example.org or Sandwell website — usual Sandwell forms.
Applications are returnable by Monday 20th May 2019.
Interviews and observations scheduled to take place on 22nd/23rd/24th May 2019 (to be confirmed)
Please be advised that Ferndale Primary School is a no-smoking site. We are committed to safeguarding and child protection procedures and our inclusive ethos.
Teachers Main Scale (£23,720-£35,008) per annum
Ferndale Avenue, Great Barr B43 5QF
Monday 20th May 2019Supporting documents