KS2 Class Teacher
Fixed term contract until 31 August 2020
Required from 1 September 2019
- We are a very supportive team;
- a warm, welcoming and nurturing staff and environment;
- enthusiastic, polite and responsive children;
- excellent opportunities for continued professional development. We have an exciting and experiential curriculum with a keen focus on making memories for our children and families;
- Active Learning and Growth Mindset are at the core of everything we do;
- we place high value on learning through Science to create awe and wonder and encouraging all children to shine through the performing arts. Do visit our website and school to get a feel of our community.
WE are looking for an excellent KS2 teacher with a passion for child-centred learning; someone with enthusiasm
and high expectations for our children; someone who can inspire and motivate others; someone who engages all children with a range of active learning strategies; someone who can bring something fresh to our team; someone who enjoys working as a team and supporting
Additional Information & How to Apply
St Margarets C of E Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Please complete the application form with a supporting statement of no more than 2 sides of A4. Submit your
application by email to email@example.com. Please include your personal preference for the amount of days you would like to work.
Closing Date: 2nd June 2019
Interview date 5th June 2019
Equality Details Form
Self Disclosure Form