Teacher with SENCO
Tenterfields Primary Academy
Class Teacher with SENCo responsibility: Full time, Main Scale Salary + TLR2a (£2,721)
SENCo: 0.4 FTE TLR2a (£2,721)
From September 2019
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced or aspiring SENCo with high standards and expectations to join a supportive staff team and a forward thinking and dynamic trust.
Tenterfields Primary Academy is a one form entry school in Halesowen, Dudley with a thriving nursery that prides itself on being a family orientated, community school. We are part of Windsor Academy Trust (WAT) and on a journey to further improve outcomes for all our children. Staff here are friendly, committed and passionate about learning. Our children are fantastic.
We are looking to appoint either a dedicated part-time SENCo or full-time class teacher, with proven excellent classroom practice, with responsibility for SEND, who:
- is a highly effective teacher
- has high expectations for all pupils’ achievement and behaviour
- is an experienced or aspiring SENCo
- has good leadership skills
- is willing to contribute to the life of the school and its community
- is keen to work as part of a dynamic Trust.
We work collaboratively with our other schools in the Trust, supporting each other and developing great practice. Every teacher has a personalised development pathway with significant opportunities to further their development such as MLPQH, SLPQH, NPQH, Masters etc.
Our key priorities are:
- improving outcomes and progress for all children
- a strong focus on empowering children as learners and developing an ASPIRE curriculum to excite and engage learners and teachers
- to develop quality first teaching by embedding our ten agreed teaching and learning principles
Closing date: 20th May 2019 at 9am
Interviews: w/c 20th May 2019
To apply please contact Amanda Monaghan, PA to Headteacher, for an application form. firstname.lastname@example.org
For an informal conversation about the position and the TLR2a responsibility or to arrange a visit to school please contact Amanda Monaghan, PA to Headteacher on 01384 818560.
Tenterfields Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory medical clearance, enhanced DBS checks and documentary evidence showing your entitlement to work in the UK.