Teacher - ASHCROFT INFANT AND NURSERY SCHOOL
Required from September 2019 – April 2020 Fixed Term Maternity Cover
Class Teacher- Full Time
Ashcroft Infant and Nursery School is a ‘good’ school, committed to ‘Providing the Best Start for all Children’.
We have a vacancy for a dedicated, enthusiastic and creative class teacher to cover maternity leave commencing September 2019.
We are looking for someone who would enjoy becoming part of our team and is committed to joining us on our journey to ‘outstanding’.
The post would suit a newly qualified teacher with real potential or an experienced teacher who is already an excellent practitioner.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a dynamic, talented and highly effective teacher
- Has high expectations of learning
- Has the ability to engage, encourage and inspire pupils
- Can provide appropriate levels of challenge so that all students make good progress
- Can demonstrate the ability to reflect on their own teaching practice with the desire to improve
- Has an excellent knowledge of the curriculum
- Can use strategies and resources that enable all students to learn effectively
- Can work well with others as part of a team
- Is prepared to play an active part in all aspects of school life including extra-curricular activities
Ashcroft Infant and Nursery School offers:
- Enthusiastic children
- High expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- Supportive colleagues
- Opportunities for training and professional development
- Supportive parents and Governors
To arrange a visit, please contact Mrs Sam Bowyer, Office Manager.
Closing date: Monday 20th May 2019 – Midday
Shortlisting: Monday 20th May 2019
Interviews: Friday 24th May 2019
Candidates who are shortlisted will be informed by telephone or email, if possible.
To apply for this post please download the application below in the ‘Available Documents Section’. Applications should be returned directly to the school.
Mrs Jayne Fellows – Headteacher
Ashcroft Infant and Nursery School
Email: email@example.com Telephone: 01827 213760
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form