Nursery Class Teacher - Yew Tree Primary School
Required for 1st September 2019
Yew Tree is currently in an exciting phase with the construction of a brand new building due to open in November 2019. We are on a journey back to being a good school and are committed to improving the provision and outcomes for our pupils.
We aspire to ignite a passion for life-long learning and to develop curious, creative and independent individuals. We provide an environment that opens up a world of learning and takes our children on a journey of discovery and challenge Governors are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Nursery Teacher to join us on this journey.
Having previous experience of working in a Nursery setting and knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will be:
- Passionate about children’s learning and committed to raising standards.
- Able to create an environment to engage, motivate and inspire pupils learning.
- Able to promote and model behaviour for learning that results in excellent progress and positive outcomes for all pupils.
- Able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills to take on new challenges and create a safe and caring atmosphere of teamwork, support and cooperation.
- Keen to continue a long and rewarding career in primary education, putting in your time and effort to ensure that children get an outstanding education.
At Yew Tree Primary School you will be supported by a strong team of experienced primary teachers and become an integral part of our school community. You will receive an Apple Mac laptop and an ipad to support your teaching.
A visit to our school is warmly welcomed, Please contact Angie Hunt, School Business Manager to arrange a convenient time on 01922 626926 or at the email address below.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS. To apply please, either download an application form from the Sandwell website, or contact Angie Hunt at the school or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: Monday 20th May 2019
Teaching observation: Tuesday 21st May and Wednesday 22nd May 2019
Interview date: Thursday 23rd May 2019
Full Time Permanent
Main Pay Range £23,720 to £35,008
Yew Tree Primary School, Birchfield Way, Walsall West Midlands WS5 4DX
20th May 2019Supporting documents