St Joseph’s is a happy, successful and well-respected primary school which is part of the St Nicholas Owen Catholic Multi Academy Company. The School has an excellent reputation as well as enjoying a strong partnership between the School and Parish community.
The Academy Committee are seeking to appoint a Classroom teacher. The candidate should be passionate about teaching and learning, and have high expectations of pupil achievement to join our school team.
We are looking for someone who:
- is a practising Catholic or is sympathetic to the Catholic ethos who will support the children in the teachings of the Catholic faith;
- is committed to raising children’s achievements;
- has a good knowledge of the National Curriculum and assessment procedures;
- is able to build strong relationships and engage successfully with all children, families and other members of the school community;
- is willing to become fully involved in the wider life of the school.
Closing date for applications: 5th June (12pm)
Short Listing: 5th June
Date for interview: 7th June
St Joseph’s can offer:
- a happy, caring school with a strong Catholic ethos;
- a supportive Academy Committee and Senior Leadership Team who are committed to maintaining high standards;
- children who are well behaved, capable, enthusiastic, willing and eager to learn;
- hardworking, dedicated and friendly staff who work together for the good of the whole school;
- a committed and supportive environment where you will be encouraged to develop your professional career.
St Nicholas Owen Catholic Multi Academy Company and St Joseph’s are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
For further information and an application pack or to arrange a visit to the school, please contact Mrs Faux-Conduit on telephone number: 01384 818325.Supporting documents
Job Description and Person Specification