Part Time Business Support Officer 2 Year Fixed Term Contract
Sandwell Children’s Safeguarding Partnership (SCSP) are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic person to join our business support team on a part time basis. (25 hours)
SCSP is a partnership of all the different organisations working to protect children and young people across the county.
We bring together information for children, young people and their families and the professionals who work with them.
Safeguarding children and young people is everyone’s responsibility.
The SCSP ensures that all organisations that work with children work together to keep children and young people safe from harm.
Safeguarding is about keeping children and young people safe from abuse or neglect.
All those who come into contact with children and families in their everyday work, have a duty to safeguard and promote the welfare of children.
The SCSP undertakes this role through providing training, the development of policies and procedures and awareness raising.
The Business Support Officer role is key in ensuring the smooth running across a wide range of duties, and with a wide range of partners, but will have a focus on day to day administrative duties.
- Delivering high level administrative and business support to the business unit team members and senior managers
- Organising meetings and events, participating when required and taking notes
- Logging and progressing correspondence
- Raising invoices and processing orders
This role has opportunities for both self-development; to make full effective use of IT; to suggest and develop innovative approaches to achieve solutions; and to identify more efficient and resilient ways of working.
This role works across a number of departments and multi-agency organisations but is hosted by Sandwell Children’s Trust
Recruitment details for prospective candidates;
- Advert closes – Monday 27th May 2019 (midnight)
- Shortlisting for interview – W/C 27 May 2019
- Interviews – W/C 10 June 2019
- Job description and Person Specification (attached)