Are you an excellent practitioner who is ready for the rewarding challenge of leadership? Can you make a difference to the children in Halesowen?
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated and inspiring Assistant Headteacher to work alongside the Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team to sustain the caring, inclusive and supporting environment within our school.
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least 5 years teaching experience.
- Have proven experience in the Early Years and or KS1 setting
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in leading a key area of responsibility in a Primary School
- Be an outstanding early years leader and classroom teacher who will inspire and motivate others.
- Be passionate about outstanding teaching and learning provision for improving the achievement of every child
- Be committed to raising standards and life chances for all children
- Have the ability to lead with energy and enthusiasm
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to lead, motivate, inspire and support the whole school team
- Have the ability to work alongside colleagues to promote outstanding teaching and learning
- Be committed to involving parents and community.
We can offer you:
- An exciting opportunity to make a real difference to our youngest learners and their families.
- A caring and happy environment
- The opportunity to work with wonderful children who enjoy being challenged
- A supportive team of staff
- A school that genuinely believes in growing the skills and knowledge of staff.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS.
Informal visits are recommended and available by appointment.
Please email email@example.com to book a place or telephone Tony Batham on 01384 818660.
Closing Date: 9.00am, 20th May 2019
Interviews: 24th May 2019
Please complete the attached application form and return to TBatham@hasbury.dudley.sch.uk
The Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at http://www.dudley.gov.uk/Supporting documents