Business Leader for Finance
THE PRINCE ALBERT COMMUNITY TRUST
Business Leader for Finance
Actual salary range: £34,788 - £42,683 (Grade 5)
(All year round or banked hours)
36.5 hours per week
The Prince Albert Community Trust (PACT) wish to appoint a Business Leader for Finance to join our Finance team. We are a forward thinking and innovative Multi Academy Trust (MAT) with fantastic pupils and Trustees, supportive Academy Representatives and a great community. We place bespoke professional development and support at the heart of all we do. We are relentless in the pursuit of excellence for all our stakeholders and firmly believe in the coaching model. We are passionate about children’s learning, creative in our approach and constantly reflective in our philosophy. Our family of schools consist of Prince Albert Primary School, Heathfield Primary School, Highfield J&I School and Birchfield Primary School. We are also supporting Banners Gate Primary School and are building a Secondary Free School.
Applicants are sought from candidates who will complement the Finance Team and have the skills and ability to:
- Provide a high level of technical and leadership skills to the Finance Team
- Demonstrate a good level of ICT skills
- Be resilient, flexible and demonstrate an ability to work well under pressure, producing work to a high standard
- Be methodical, extremely well organised and accurate whilst managing time effectively.
- Willing to work within organisational procedures and processes
- Professionally communicate with both internal and external stakeholders
- Work collaboratively and supportively with colleagues within the school
- Work as an effective member and leader of a team
- Complete other tasks that are commensurate with the role
We are proud to offer a supportive and experienced leadership team to work alongside a hard-working and enthusiastic group of staff, a well-resourced MAT and a smile every day. If you believe you possess the qualities to take on this exciting challenge then we would be delighted to hear from you.
The PACT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Visits are warmly welcomed and positively encouraged. If you wish to arrange a visit, please contact the PACT on 0121 725 5252 where a member of the HR team will make the necessary arrangements. Further information about the schools, our outcomes and philosophy can be found on our Trusts website: www.pact.bham.sch.uk.
The application pack can be downloaded from any of the school websites and your application should be submitted to HR@the-pact.co.uk.
“This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role”
Closing date: Friday 31st May at 12 noon