Class Teacher - Lodge Primary School
The Head Teacher and Governing Body of Lodge Primary School are looking to appoint a permanent main scale Classroom Teacher, from 1st September 2019.
The successful candidates will:
· Be enthusiastic about teaching and learning.
· Be committed to raising standards
· Be a consistently good/outstanding teacher.
· Be able to inspire and motivate
· Be able to demonstrate excellent classroom practice
We can offer:
· Delightful, well behaved and engaged pupils
· A supportive and friendly staff team
· A strong commitment to CPD.
NQT's are welcome to apply.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Mr J Nahal (Business Manager). The closing date for this position is 7th June 2019. The closing date for this position will be strictly adhered to.
Interviews will take place in the week beginning Monday 10th June 2019.
Applications forms and further details are available by contacting the school by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 0121 553 2389.
Lodge Primary School is committed to Safeguarding and Promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be required to undertake enhanced DBS.
TMS £23,720 - £35,008
Oak Lane, West Bromwich B70 8PN
Friday 7th June 2019 at Noon