Early Years Teacher - Perton First School
Early Years Teacher required for September 2019 - fixed term to cover maternity leave
Teachers Mainscale M1 – M6
Are you an enthusiastic, dedicated Early Years teacher who can excite our children about learning? We are looking to appoint a teacher for Early Years from September 2019. This is a full time position to cover maternity leave.
We are a very happy and hardworking school that is dedicated to providing a creative curriculum and a stimulating environment which enables our pupils to thrive. There is a warm, friendly atmosphere at our school and our children are at the heart of everything we do.
We are looking for a teacher who:
* is an excellent practitioner who can make a real difference to our team
* is passionate about raising achievement for all children
* has the ability to engage, encourage and inspire pupils
* is committed to working as part of a team
* has a caring and nurturing nature with children and adults
* can create a stimulating environment which facilitates high quality learning
* is willing to take part in all aspects of school life
In return we will offer you:
* The opportunity to be an imaginative and innovative teacher
* Delightful, enthusiastic, well behaved children who love to learn
* A very supportive team who are committed to taking our school forward
* Appreciative and very supportive parents and governors
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact Mrs Robbins, Office Manager on 01902 500450.
To apply for this post please download the application form below in the 'Available Documents Section'.
Closing Date: Thursday 6th June 2019 at 12 noon
Shortlisting Date: Friday 7th June 2019
Interview Date: Thursday 13th June 2019
All application forms should be returned directly to the school.
Perton First School
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
DBS Checks This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Amendment Order 1986 and, as such, it will be necessary for a Submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions.