Upper Key Stage Teacher- ref EX01319
Kings Rise Academy
Upper Key Stage Teacher (Key Stage 2)
MPS 1 – MPS 6
We are looking for a passionate class teacher to deliver high quality lessons, while successfully nurturing and inspiring our students. You will enthuse and motivate students to strive for success maintaining a healthy learning environment for all children within the school.
Experience preferred, but we are happy to entertain candidates who are NQT's
The right candidate will have:
- A detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery.
- The ability to work towards deadlines.
- Be proficient in I.T skills and have the ability to use I.T equipment in the classroom
- The ability to motivate both students and your peers.
What we offer
- A competitive salary in line with agreed salary points.
- A school that is dedicated to developing every child to reach their potential, irrespective of their ability.
- A dedicated & friendly team of professionals, keen to develop and learn.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and expect all employees to share this commitment. Enhanced disclosure with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) will be requested for the successful candidate.
To apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 464 4635
Closing Date: Monday 20th May 2019.
Interviews will be held at Kings Rise Academy, Birmingham
Tuesday 21st and Wednesday 22nd May 2019 (will include a lesson observation procedure, pupil panel and personality test)
Job Description & Employee Specification