School Finance Officer
25.0 Hours per Week
Shipston High School is looking for an experienced Finance Officer whose main responsibilities will be to provide financial and administrative support in the effective operation of the school’s finance and business office. Main tasks include:
- Manage the Accounts Payable, Accounts Recei vable, Cash Book, Procurement and Fixed Assets for the Academy;
- Manage the ParentPay System for the School;
- Assist with monthly Management Accounts and preparing for annual financial statements and audit;
- Support and administer school activities including school trips, music lessons etc;
- Answer any queries and be a key point of contact for the Finance Office.
The successful candidate will have a strong accounting background and exposure to working in a busy finance department. Experience in school finance management is desirable but not essential. Ability to learn to use different accounting software or computer based applications quickly is a key attribute to success.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Shipston High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Please note that we do not accept CVs as an application. Interested applicants please refer to the school's website www.shipstonhigh.co.uk for further details and an application form.
Closing Date: 21 May 2019