Apprentice Site Services Officer - St Thomas More Catholic Primary School
The Governors wish to appoint an Apprentice Site Services Officer to join our team on a fixed term contract.
The successful candidate will be:
• Supportive of the school’s distinctive Catholic nature.
• Enthusiastic and inspirational with a passion for engaging children in learning through play.
• Able to demonstrate high expectations for respectful behaviour.
• A strong team player.
• Able to demonstrate a commitment to uphold the safeguarding ethos of the school.
We can offer:
• A supportive and caring environment which aims to promote and develop expertise of all staff.
• Enthusiastic and friendly children who respond well to encouragement and challenge and have a love for learning.
• Excitement and challenge with varied opportunities from our collaborative networking with local schools.
• Friendly, professional and experienced mentors who are available to support induction and training.
• A hardworking and enthusiastic staff and Governing Body committed to driving the school’s improvement to ‘Outstanding’.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged and can be arranged with the school office on 02476 849910.
Hours (split shifts):
Monday to Thursday, 6.00am - 10.00am and 2.45pm – 6.15pm
Friday, 6.00am - 9.30am and 2.45pm - 6.15pm
(Some negotiation on hours possible and equally a degree of flexibility will be required)
Application packs are available to download below and are returnable direct to the school at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: Thursday 27th June 2019
Interview dates: Tuesday 2nd and Thursday 4th July 2019
Only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted. If you have not heard by the interview date please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
Saint Thomas More Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to satisfactory checks including enhanced DBS clearance.
Job Description and Person Specification.pdf
CES Recruitment Monitoring form Jan 2016.doc