Class Teacher - Alderman's Green Community Primary School
Are you a great teacher that wants to feel valued and appreciated?
Alderman’s Green Primary School is seeking inspiring and dedicated teachers for September 2019 (Applications from NQT’s are welcomed).
Following the successful appointment of a new Headteacher in October, the school is now on an exciting journey of change. As part of this change we are looking for professionals who have a strong desire to make a significant impact on the lives of all children.
If you would like to be part of something special and contribute to the sculpting of an enriching curriculum for all our children then we can offer you: a new state of the art building to work in, regular CPD and a team of highly dedicated and experienced professionals, dedicated to working together.
If you enjoy teaching, strive for educational excellence and want to learn as well as teach, then Alderman’s Green will be right for you.
The successful candidates will have:
• Excellent, up to date knowledge of the primary curriculum
• High expectations of children’s work and behaviour within a vibrant and welcoming classroom environment.
• Experience of using assessment to inform effective planning and next steps in learning
• A proven track record of creative and exciting good practice
• An understanding of how to improve outcomes and raise achievement for all children
• A passion for developing the whole child and the way in which they learn
• Commitment to working in partnership with colleagues, SLT, Governors and staff in other schools
• Knowledge of our school's core values
• A willingness to professionally develop by continually reflecting on practice individually or with colleagues
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please make an appointment by contacting the school on 024 7668 8918.
Please download and complete the application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 12.00 noon on Wednesday 22nd May 2019
Interview date: Thursday 23rd May 2019
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Equal Opportunities Form.doc
Job Description and Person Specification.pdf