Teacher - Haughton School
Queen Street, Madeley, Telford, TF7 4BW
Tel: 01952 387540
Salary: MPS/UPS + 1-2 SEN Points depending on qualifications/experience
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Permanent
Starting: September 2019
Haughton School is a Primary Special School for children with moderate learning difficulties and complex needs. We wish to appoint a teacher on a permanent, full time contract. The successful candidate will be experienced in working with children with SEND preferably within a Primary setting. NQTs are welcome to apply.
We need you to:
- Be an exemplary teacher with knowledge and experience of moderate learning difficulties and complex needs.
- Have detailed knowledge and experience in the delivery of a flexible, engaging curriculum. Be an advocate for inclusive practice
- Be a team player committed to working in partnership with all stakeholders
- Have a desire and driving force to make a difference.
- Be of resilient character with a patient and determined approach
If you have the motivation to get the best out of our children, we feel certain we’ve got the right environment to get the best out of you.We operate a Safeguarding Policy which promotes the welfare of children.
The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note that due to the relatively short timescale references will be requested on receipt of application. The timeline for the recruitment process is as follows:
Closing Date: 9am Wednesday 22nd May 2019
Interview Date: Friday 24th May 2019
Application forms and further details are available below or directly from the school. Sorry but CV’s will not be accepted. All completed application forms should be emailed to the school email@example.com The appointment will be subject to enhanced DBS (CRB) clearance for the successful applicant. We are committed to equality and diversity.