Learning Support Assistant 2 - Hanbury Primary School
The Governors of Hanbury Primary School wish to appoint a high quality learning support assistant to support children with additional needs in our school. Experience of working with children with ASD is essential in this role. Our School has a nurturing ethos, this was recognised by our positive Ofsted report.
We can offer you;
- Support from a very experienced team of teaching and support staff
- A supportive community: including the governors
- Well-disciplined and enthusiastic children
- Training specifically targeted to your roll in school
- A bright, modern and well-resourced school building and environment
- Line management from a HLTA within your phase, as well as support from an excellent SENCO
We are looking for learning support assistant who is:
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and wants to make a difference
- Patient but firm with rules and boundaries
- Able to develop positive relationships with our children and families
- Able to offer first class support to our children
- Able to work as a team and be flexible to meet the needs of the children and the school
- Able to offer highly differentiated curriculum, adapt resources and ensure the curriculum is meeting the needs of each child
- Able to work with outside agencies and act on advice given
Applications: An Application form, Personal Specification, Job Description and further information can be obtained from the school office on 0121 553 1427 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 6/6/19 – 9.00 a.m.
32.5 hours per week & 5 Training Days
Band B SCP 2 to 4, £17,711 to £18,426 pro rata (£9.18 to £9.55 per hour)
Hanbury Road, West Bromwich. B70 9NT
6/6/19 – 9.00 a.m.
Job Description and Person Specification