35.0 Hours per Week
Within the Secondary departments at Brooke School we work towards preparing our students for their future lives. The provision is based around Functional, Life and Employability skills. We have numerous work related learning facilities both on and off site including our own farm, allotment, community café, Office space and two Town Centre Shops.
Shop Manager (HLTA position) for Buy It 34 Charity Shop. The shop is located at 34 Regent Street and has been open for nearly 2 years. The role requires working 35 hours a week Monday – Saturday throughout the year (it is not just term time), finishing at 1pm on 2 days during the week
We require a motivated, organised, team playing Shop Manager who:
• Has proven experience in shop management and/or work related learning opportunities for young people.
• Understands our students’ barriers to learning.
• Can motivate and lead teams, showing initiative and problem solving skills.
• Are committed to working in partnership to strengthen our role within the community and our students access to it
We can offer you:
• A Professional, dedicated, hardworking staff team.
• A key role in the community provision for our students
• Opportunities for personal and professional development.
• Supportive and effective MAT board
Additional Information & How to Apply
Brooke School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Please refer to the attached job description for a HLTA to be used alongside the bespoke job description for a shop manager in order to further support the range and depth of the role.
Please submit application form to Jacqui Day, Business Manager at
Brooke School, Overslade Lane, Rugby, CV22 6DY or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact Jacqui Day for enquires on Tel 01788 812324
School website: www.brookeschool.co.uk
Closing date: Monday 3rd June 2019 (by 9am)
Interview date: Friday 7th June 2019Supporting documents
Role Description for posts in Schools (WCC)
Self Disclosure For Criminal Convictions Form