Sports Coach – Holy Trinity C of E Primary School
To start -September 2019
The leaders of Holy Trinity C of E Primary School are looking to appoint an excellent PE and Sports Coach who is able to work with pupils from Reception to Year 6.
Commencing in September 2019, Governors of the school are especially looking for a calm, creative, enthusiastic and hard-working individual who is prepared to contribute fully to all aspects of school life and work as part of a dedicated team to enhance students’ learning, personal development and wellbeing.
The post will involve leading on PE lessons and sport activities during both lunchtime and after school periods.
We would love you to join us if you…
- are passionate about children’s learning, sport and welfare; putting them first in everything that you do
- are committed to making learning exciting for our children
- enjoy working collaboratively
- are willing to go the extra mile
We can offer you…
- a caring and happy environment
- the opportunity to work with wonderful children who enjoy being challenged
- a supportive team of staff
- a school that genuinely believes in growing the skills and knowledge of staff
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment therefore is subject to an enhanced DBS.
Please do come and visit us to see what we are about. You will notice that our school has a lovely feel to it and we have the best children who will want to talk to you and make you feel very welcome.
To receive an application pack and or arrange a visit, please contact the schools business manager, Mr Packard on 0121 553 1573 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for Applications- Friday 7th of June 2019
Interviews will take place- Week commencing Monday 24th of June 2019
32.5 per week, term time
Band D SCP 9-17 £20,344 to £23,836 pro rata (£10.55 - £12.36 per hour)
Trinity Road South, West Bromwich B70 6NF
Friday 7th of June 2019