Teaching Assistant at Randlay Primary School and Nursery
Randlay Primary School and Nursery
‘Working Together as One’
Teaching Assistant – 1 Year Fixed Term in the first instance
Scale 2 pt. 3
Term Time Only (43.32 weeks per year)
25 hours per week @ £9.36 per hour
Annual salary £10,141 per annum
To start September 2019 or earlier if possible.
The Headteacher and governors are seeking an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join our team. The successful candidate will be a hard working individual who is fully committed to our school ethos ‘Working Together as One’. This is a classroom based role and will either be within Key Stage One or Two.
It is an exciting time to potentially join our school and the successful candidate will play an important part in shaping the learning journey for our children. Are you that special person who can work with our fantastic team and help our pupils to aspire to what they want to be?
The successful candidates will:
- Have the energy, drive and enthusiasm to help children learn.
- Have excellent subject knowledge.
- Be committed to children enjoying and engaging in their learning whilst being challenged through an interesting and diverse curriculum offer.
- Be a real team player
- Be able to create and maintain effective partnerships with the school community, parents/carers and other schools.
We can offer you:
- A dedicated, hardworking and cohesive team who all share the school’s values and ethos.
- Enthusiastic, motivated and well behaved children.
- An encouraging environment in which to develop your skills.
- A supportive governing body.
This School is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
Please indicate which would be your preferred Key Stage within your application.
All completed application forms should be returned by post or email to:
Mrs S Aston
School Business Manager
Randlay Primary School
Tel: 01952 386986
Vacancy Type: 1 Year Fixed Term in the first instance
Closing Date: Monday 10th June 2019 @ 12 noon
Shortlisting: Tuesday 11th June 2019
Interviews: Friday 14th June 2019
Start Date: 1st September 2019 or earlier if possible.Supporting documents