Fixed term contract until 31 August 2020
We are looking for a teacher to join our thriving school. The Governors wish to appoint a highly motivated and dedicated teacher who is committed, skilled and enthusiastic. We are seeking a teacher who is passionate about providing high quality and stimulating learning which engages our youngest pupils. We are looking for an NQT - M3
The successful candidates must demonstrate that they are:
- Able to display high quality, effective classroom practice;
- Able to enthuse and inspire children to reach high levels of achievement;
- Able to make a significant contribution to this thriving school;
- Able to work collaboratively and be involved in the full life of the school;
- Able to cater effectively for the needs of all pupils and have a good understanding of children's social and emotional needs, as well as their academic ones.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Whitnash Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Please send completed application forms to email@example.com by the closing date of: 31 May 2019
Equality Details Form
Self Disclosure Form