12.5 Hours per Week
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to join our fantastic school team, helping to create a great working environment.
• Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 1.5 hours per day: 3.15pm – 5.45pm
• 12.5 hours per week (for 40 weeks: term-time only plus two additional wee ks)
• Some school holiday work required
• Scale point: 1 - £9.00 per hour
• Have a ‘can do’ attitude
• Have the ability to work a s part of a team
• Be punctual and professional at all times
• Be able to deliver great standards of cleaning
Previous cleaning experience is not essential as full training will be given to successful applicants.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Ridgeway School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
If you feel that you have the personal qualities, experience, commitment and resilience to achieve
our visions and aims, please email your completed application and equality form to Emma Stoney, Office Manager at:
CVs alone are not acceptable. Please submit a completed co py of the attached application
Closing Date: 9am on Wednesday 22 May 2019
Equality Details Form
Self Disclosure Form