KS2 Class Teacher - John Shelton Primary School
Needed for September 2019
NQTs and more experienced teachers welcome to apply
John Shelton Community Primary School is a school on a journey to be excellent that was judged “good” in June 2015. We are passionate about learning and serving the community of the Holbrooks.
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and inspiring KS1/2 teacher to join our friendly school from September 2019. We welcome all applicants and we would encourage you visit us first.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about teaching and learning and wants to make a difference to children’s lives. The successful candidate will be an excellent role model who sets high standards for themselves and the children.
John Shelton Community Primary School is a single form entry school and has its own nursery. We have a before and after school club and we take children from as young as two years old. There are 240 pupils on roll and each class has 30 pupils in. We have a hard working, supportive and welcoming staff.
We are looking for a person who is:
• Committed to joining us on our school improvement journey
• An excellent class teacher
• Someone who is able to effectively plan and evaluate teaching and learning
• Good behaviour management skills
• Able to create an exciting learning environment
• Flexible, imaginative and a team player
• Able to bring a variety of interests to our school
We can offer you:
• Enthusiastic and well behaved children who are eager to learn
• High quality professional development
• Hardworking, talented, supportive and forward thinking staff to work alongside
• A well-resourced school with an excellent range of facilities
If you feel you have these qualities we would love to hear from you!
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and advised. For appointments please contact the school office on 024 7668 6063 or email email@example.com
Application forms are available to download below and are returnable to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Monday 10th June at 4.00pm
Interviews: Wednesday 12th June
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
The successful candidates will be required to apply for a DBS check at enhanced level. John Shelton Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references.
Application Form Teacher's 2018.doc
Equal Opportunities form 2018.doc