Quality and Improvement Advanced Practitioner
x1 secondment/fixed term contract for up to 12 months to cover maternity leave
The City of Wolverhampton Council is seeking to employ a dynamic and skilled Advanced Practitioner to cover a maternity post for up to 12 months.
As an Ofsted ‘Good’ rated service, we are committed to providing the best care and support to our Children and Families and our employees.
Taking pride in our work, we always place children and families at the heart of every decision.
The Quality and Improvement Advanced Practitioner will have experience of complex social work within Children Services and will be passionate about improving social work practice
The role will involve:
• Supporting the development of best practice
• Designing and maintaining effective quality assurance systems
• Acting as a single point of contact in respect of inspection and review of Children Services,
• Working closely with the Childrens Senior Management team and participating in meetings to progress tasks in line with City’s Key priorities.
You will have:
• A strong commitment to making a difference by ensuring the best outcomes for children and families
• Strong interpersonal, communication and organisation skills
• Health Care Professionals Council (HCPC) registration.
This post is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
As part of the interview process, candidates will be required to undertake:
• A Children’s panel interview
• A written exercise
• A panel interview
Children’s panel interviews will take place on Saturday 29 June 2019
Formal panel interviews and written exercise will take place on Thursday 27 June 2019
For information on working in Social Care for City of Wolverhampton Council please go to:
Job Description and Personal Specification