Apprentice Business Administration (Hanley St Luke's CE A Primary School)
We require a hardworking and committed Apprentice to work in our busy school office to train to level 3 in Business Administration.
The successful candidate must be motivated, well organised and have good Numeracy and Literacy Skills with GCSE grade 9/A* - 3/D or equivalent and a good understanding of Microsoft packages.
Duties will include:
- Telephone and reception cover
- Provide administrative support to the whole school
- Use various types of IT systems
- Other duties as detailed in the Job Description
We invite applicants who:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Understand both the importance of teamwork and individual organisational skills
- Are keen to develop their career in an educational establishment
In return we offer:
- A hard working and supportive staff team
- A commitment to continued professional development
Prospective applicants are invited to make arrangements to visit the school prior to application.
Closing date for applications: 3:30 p.m. Monday 10th June 2019: Shortlisting Tuesday 11th June 2019;
Interviews held week commencing 17th June 2019. Starting date: Monday 2nd September 2019