Class Teacher - Highfields Primary School
Required from September 2019, the Governors wish to appoint an outstanding practitioner who can support Highfields in its journey from ‘Good to Outstanding’. Applications are welcomed from both NQTs and experienced teachers.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) clearance is required for this role.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role’
Applications are invited from motivated individuals with high expectations and a passion for learning and teaching to join our dedicated, friendly, hard-working team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be passionate about children’s learning and have an inclusive approach to all aspects of learning and teaching;
- Be a motivated, excellent classroom practitioner, who is willing to learn and share good practice,
- Welcome the opportunity to work closely with parents, governors and the local community;
We can offer:
- a supportive working environment;
- an interesting, well-structured curriculum;
- proactive Governors;
- friendly, enthusiastic and well-behaved children;
- excellent CPD opportunities.
Informal visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact school to make an appointment.
Application packs are available from Mrs Rachel Andrews on the school telephone number or via email Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can download an application form below.
If you have provided an email address, correspondence will be sent via e-mail.
If you are successful in being short-listed for interview, you will be contacted via email within 28 working days of the closing date. If you do not receive such an email, please conclude that you have not been short-listed.
Hours: Full Time
Contract: Fixed Term Contract
Location: Highfields Primary School, Beeches Road, Rowley Regis, B65 0DA
Salary: Teachers Main Pay Scale M1 - UPR3 (£23,720-£39,406) per annum
Closing Date: Friday 14th June 2019
Shortlisting Date: Friday 14th June 2019
Interview Date: Observations and Wednesday 19th June 2019