SENCO- ref TV12719
Barcroft Primary School
SENCO- ref TV12719
Salary MPS/UPS3 +TLR 2
Pro-rata to hours worked
Required Sept 2019 for one term in the first instance with the possibility of extension.
Barcroft Primary are seeking an experienced SENCO to cover a short term vacancy. The position is part-time, 3 days per week and will be a non-teaching SENCO role.
Barcroft Primary is a large oversubscribed primary school in Willenhall close to junction 10 of the M6. We were graded as good overall in our last Ofsted (Oct 2016) and described as a rapidly improving school. With this in mind we are looking for an aspiring leader to help us achieve our ambition to be outstanding in our next Ofsted.
You will be
- An experienced SENCO familiar with the responsibility of the the day-to-day operations of the school’s SEN policy and general SEN assessments and administration duties.
- An excellent teacher able to co-ordinate additional support for SEN pupils developing effective ways of overcoming barriers to a child’s learning and ensuring that they receive effective teaching.
- A professional that is able to liaise with parents, teachers and external services and report to the head teacher and Governors
In return, Barcroft Primary can offer you:
- Enthusiastic well behaved pupils who enjoy learning.
- A committed and caring staff team with a positive attitude towards school improvement.
- Investment in your future development through a well thought out personalised CPD programme
- A state of the art, well resourced new school building with inspiring outdoor areas (described as stunning by Ofsted)
For more information, an application form or to arrange a school visit, please contact the school admin team.
Telephone: 01902 368132
Headteacher: Mrs J. K. Johl
Closing date: Friday 21st June 2019
Interviews: Friday 28th June 2019
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people / vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure check along with relevant employment checks.Supporting documents