Teacher - The William Amory Primary School
TEACHING POST Thursday, Friday, Permanent, Key Stage II.
For January 2020, the Headteacher and Governors of The William Amory Primary School are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and inspirational teacher to join our hard working and committed team.
The William Amory is a school that has grown consistently for the past 7 years and is striving to improve all the time. We believe in delivering core skills and concepts in an exciting and original way.
We want someone with drive, commitment, energy and a willingness to put the children’s needs first to join us.
We welcome applications from experienced and newly qualified teachers. Each successful candidate will be someone who:
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner who will promote and embrace the school’s ethos.
- Has high expectations of learning and behaviour.
- Embraces nurture to support the children’s learning.
- Can effectively contribute to the school team.
- Is committed to contributing to the continued development of the school.
- Has a willingness to lead extra-curricular activities.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm, energy and a sense of humour.
In return, we can offer you:
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated children.
- A commitment to continued professional development.
- Supportive colleagues, parents and Governing Body.
- A structured package for NQT candidates.
As part of the interview process, candidates may be expected to deliver a single teaching session with an English, Maths, Computing or Science focus in our school or in your current school if possible.
School tours –
Tuesday 18th June 2019 @ 09.00 or 17.00
Thursday 20th June 2019 @ 09.00 or 17.00
Closing date for applications: 17.30 p.m. on Friday 28th June 2019
Shortlisting Friday 3rd July 2019.
Observation visits to be arrange for the morning of 8th July and 9th July 2019.
Interviews Thursday 11th July 2019.
This post is for a permanent part time teaching position. The role is 0.4 FTE with an additional payment of 0.04 FTE to accommodate PPA (ie, you will be paid an additional sum for PPA rather than having 10% of your timetable given over to PPA).
The salary range is between £23,719 and £35,008 though teachers on UPS can also apply.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.