Class Teacher Earlsdon Primary School
The governors wish to appoint 2 inspirational, dynamic and creative class teachers to join our friendly and successful school on 1 September 2019 for a fixed term period of 1 year.
We can offer:
• creative, well-motivated children
• a positive caring ethos
• a friendly supportive staff
• supportive parents and governors
The successful candidate will be:
• an excellent teacher committed to developing creative independent learners
• able to develop excellent relationships in order to challenge, inspire and support
• uncompromising in their pursuit of excellence
• able to demonstrate a commitment to all areas of school life.
We warmly welcome visits to the school, please telephone 02476672917 to arrange a suitable time and date.
Application forms are available to download from below and further details are available by contacting the school on 02476 76672917 or email email@example.com Applications should be returned to Mrs Sharon Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 21 June 2019 at 9am
Interview date: Tuesday 25 June 2019
Earlsdon Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such, appointment will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Equal Opportunities Form.doc