Salary: £23720 - £27380 per annum
Fixed term contract for 1 year
Cutnall Green C of E Primary is a small but ambitious Primary School in rural Worcestershire. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our small team to support the development of the provision for our children and creating a curriculum founded on first hand enquiry and investigation.
This is a unique chance to work with us to create the ‘Cutnall Green experience’ right from the beginning. Our curriculum will be developed via enquiry and ‘big questions’ and will enable children, from Reception upwards, to place their learning within a real life context with concrete experiences.
This post would suit an NQT looking for an interesting first school or an experienced candidate seeking a change.
What can we offer you?
- A place where you will feel valued for your hard work
- Experiences you cannot get anywhere else
- A chance to blur the lines and learn from the best practices in EYFS, primary within our Rivers MAT.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Is an innovative and passionate EYFS practitioner who can make learning visible and exciting
- Ready to learn themselves, be flexible and grow with us
Dedicated to facilitating the best possible outcomes for all our children
Closing date: 24th June 2019
Cutnall Green C of E Primary School
School Lane, Cutnall Green, Worcestershire,