Class Teacher x 2
Class Teacher x 2
Hours: Full time
Contract Type: Both permanent and fixed term
WESTMINSTER PRIMARY SCHOOL, Stamford Road, Birmingham, B20 3PN
Telephone Number: 0121 464 2369
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Start Date: 01-09-2019
Applications are invited for the following posts:
Class Teacher: KS2 (Full-time, permanent contract)
Class Teacher: Year 3 (Full-time, fixed term contract) 01-09-2019 until April 2020 initially to cover maternity leave
Westminster Primary has an ethos of uncompromising commitment to high standards and exceptional wider development for children. To this end, we have invested in creating an exceptional working environment for staff and an exciting learning environment for children.
We now require committed, enthusiastic, teaching professionals to join our team.
• Be highly motivated to deliver standards
• Share our high expectations, co-operative approach and passion for providing the highest quality of education
• Be exceptionally keen to further develop your skills with regard to teaching and learning
In return we can offer:
• ‘State of the art’ staff facilities
• High quality continuing professional development
• A highly supportive Trust Board, Leadership Team and staff
• The opportunity to work with well-motivated children with huge potential
Visits are most warmly welcomed and positively encouraged. If you wish to arrange a visit, please contact the school office who will make the necessary arrangements.
Closing Date: 21/06/2019, 12:00
This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.