KS1 Class Teacher
KS1 Class Teacher
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Fixed term 2nd September 2019 to 17th July 2020, Maternity Cover
CALSHOT PRIMARY SCHOOL, Calshot Road, Birmingham, B42 2BY
Telephone Number: 0121 675 1059 - Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Start Date: 2nd September 2019
We are looking for a strong teacher who:
• Has the commitment, drive and determination to improve standards and achievement for all pupils
• Has high expectations of themselves, pupils and staff
• Is an excellent classroom practitioner
• Is highly motivated, hard working and has a strong sense of ‘good will’
• Has excellent inter-personal and communication skills, so that they can work well as a team
• Is keen to develop and improve their own practice
We are offering:
• A happy, friendly, welcoming school
• A committed enthusiastic, hard working team who care deeply about our children
• Pupils who are happy, well behaved and eager to learn
• Supportive parents, staff and governing body
Visits to the school Thursday 13th June at 1:45pm and Monday 17th June at 4:00pm are encouraged; to arrange a visit please contact the school.
Highly experienced candidates and NQTs are welcome to apply.
Closing Date: 21/06/2019, 12.00 noon
For further details and an application pack please contact email@example.com
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.