KS1 Teacher - Randlay Primary School
Randlay Primary School & Nursery
Tel: 01952 386986
KS1 Teacher Fixed term for 1 year
(M1-6 dependent upon experience)(£23,720 - £35,008)
Applications from experienced teachers or NQT’s welcomed.
From September 2019 the Headteacher and Governors are seeking to appoint an excellent and enthusiastic teacher. The successful candidate will be a hard working individual who is fully committed to our school ethos ‘Working Together as One’.
We are looking for a well-motivated and enthusiastic teacher who has high expectations of attainment and behaviour. They should have a true passion for teaching and a talent for bringing learning experiences alive
The successful candidate will:
- Be a consistently good to outstanding teacher who inspires pupils.
- Be committed to children enjoying and engaging in their learning whilst being challenged through an interesting and diverse curriculum offer.
- Be a real team player
- Be able to create and maintain effective partnerships with parents/carers, the community and other schools.
We can offer you:
- A dedicated, hardworking cohesive team who all share the school’s values and ethos.
- Enthusiastic, motivated and well behaved children.
- An encouraging environment in which to develop your leadership skills and excellent opportunities for continued professional development.
- A supportive governing body
For further information on the role please click on the links below to view the job description and person specification.
This School is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
All completed application forms should be returned by post or email to:
Mrs S Aston
School Business Manager
Randlay Primary School
Tel: 01952 386986
Vacancy Type: Fixed Term for 1 Year / Full Time
Visits to school are available by prior appointment on the following dates:-
Tuesday 11th June 1:30pm
Thursday 13th June 4.00pm
Closing Date: Wednesday 19th June 2019 at 12 noon.
Shortlisting: Wednesday 19th June 2019 (afternoon)
Interviews: Friday 21st June 2019
Start Date: 1st September 2019
Randlay Primary School Information