Temporary – Maternity Leave Cover
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed teacher, with excellent teaching skills and high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour, to cover teaching responsibilities in one of our classes on a permanent basis from September 2019 onwards.
We would like to hear from you if you:
- are an excellent classroom practitioner;
- can provide a learning environment that enables all children to meet their potential;
- are an effective communicator who can establish and sustain constructive relationships with children and adults;
- have a positive and creative personality;
- can demonstrate flexibility and the ability to work as part of a team
- are willing to play a full part in the life of the school and the local community;
- are committed to school improvement and raising levels of pupil achievement.
Visits to the school will take place on interview day for shortlisted candidates:
Closing date: 21st June 2019
Interviews to be held week commencing 01 July 2019
For further information please contact the school office on 01905 773572, or preferably by email on email@example.com
Application forms and further details are available on the schools website
St Joseph’s RC Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and the successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check prior to taking the position