Food Technology Teacher - James Bateman
Food Technology Teacher – 2 (0.4) days per week
MPS 1 – 6 – NQT’s welcome
Start date: September 2019
Pupil Age Range: 9 – 13
Closing Date: Midday Monday 24th June 2019
Shortlisting: Monday 24th June 2019
Interviews: Monday 8th July 2019
The Governing Body wish to appoint an experienced, creative, passionate Food Technology teacher, with a proven track record of good and outstanding teaching: someone who is committed to providing our children with learning experiences that challenge and inspire them. You will join our friendly and welcoming school as we embark on an exciting curriculum which will continue to drive our standards forward.
We offer a range of CPD opportunities, and a chance to network with other schools, with the support of a passionate and committed team.
James Bateman Middle School is a thriving school at the heart of the community, having recently converted to an Academy as part of The Creative Learning Partnership Trust.
The successful candidate will:
• Be first and foremost an excellent, exciting and creative classroom practitioner.
• Be able to work flexibly and supportively as part of a team.
• Be committed to raising standards and attainment for all children.
• Be committed to creating a stimulating and inclusive learning environment.
• Be prepared to take a full part in all aspects of school life.
In return, we can offer:
• Responsive pupils who enjoy coming to school; are well-behaved and have good attitudes towards their learning.
• Excellent facilities and resources.
• Dedicated, hardworking and highly professional team of teaching, support and office staff.
• A supportive, well-organised and committed governing body.
• Parents who value the school.
• Strong community links.
Visits to the school are strongly recommended.
How to apply:
Further details and an application form are available to download below. Please send completed application forms directly to the school by e-mail, hand or post.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Amendment Order 1986 and, as such, it will be necessary for a Submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions. Click here for further information.
Asylum and Immigration
To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.gov.uk/government/publications/acceptable-right-to-work-documents-an-employers-guide