Community Wellbeing Adviser
Position Title: Community Wellbeing Advisor (full and part time hours available)
Salary: £18,315 (pro rata for part time)
Location: Solihull - based at The Core, with the expectation of extensive travel in and around Solihull
To improve the health and wellbeing of individuals in the local community by providing motivation, advice and practical support on a one to one and group basis as well as working closely with immediate and wider partners to promote the service and ensure those supported have full access to the range of services they need
The role will involve:
- Working on a one to one and group basis supporting service users to make positive lifestyle choices, using behavior change principles to inform practice
- Delivery of the service at a range of venues across Solihull including home visits as appropriate
- Build and maintain links with other support agencies in Solihull to support cross working and client support
- Carry out NHS Health Checks at community and primary care venues for eligible Solihull residents
- Timely and accurate completion of service user records using database and relevant apps
Applicants should hold a Level 3 qualification in a relevant subject or equivalent experience in a similar field. Applicants for this post must be willing to work flexible hours that will be set around the needs of the organisation which will at times include evenings and weekends.
This post is subject to DBS disclosure as at times the post holders will come into contact with vulnerable people.
Application packs can be obtained by emailing Maxine Brown firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0121 456 7820.
Closing date for applications is midnight on Sunday 23rd June 2019. Completed application forms should be emailed to Maxine Brown as above.