Class Teacher - Ref: TV15319
Pool Hayes Primary School
Class Teacher Mainscale M1-M6
- Required for September 2019
- Fixed Term Contract for one year
The pupils, staff and Governors of Pool Hayes Primary School are seeking to appoint an outstanding teacher who really enjoys the challenge of working with children to help them achieve their very best. This position is within Upper Key Stage Two.
We are offering:
- Happy children who love to learn
- Hardworking colleagues with a commitment to high standards
- A commitment to the professional development of all staff
- A well- resourced school with an excellent range of ICT facilities
We are looking for someone who:
- Enjoys working with children and has high expectations for the children and themselves
- Is passionate about learning and creating a stimulating environment for the pupils
- Is an excellent practitioner
- Is ambitious for the children, the school and themselves
- Will be committed to our school and will contribute to all aspects of school life.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school to make an appointment. An application pack is available from the school office and school website www.poolhayesprimary.co.uk Tel: 01902 368144: email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications from NQTS are welcome.
Closing date: Thursday 20 June 2019 at 12.00 noon
Interview date: Week commencing Monday 24 June 2019
Pool Hayes Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.