Class Teacher - Gosford Park Primary School
Gosford Park Primary School is a two form entry school close to Coventry City Centre, which serves a diverse community. We were inspected by Ofsted in February 2017 and given a good rating. We have hardworking, and dedicated staff and wonderful pupils. If you would like to join our team, who are passionate about providing our children with the very best education, come and visit and see us in action.
Governors are seeking to appoint an inspirational teacher to work in our wonderful school from September 2019.
You will need to show that you are:
• Dedicated to every child achieving.
• Committed to providing children with engaging lessons that grow in them a love of learning.
• Provide a stimulating learning environment that children can’t wait to get to in the morning.
• Understanding of the importance of safeguarding.
In return we can offer:
• A hardworking and supportive staff team.
• A commitment to professional development
• Wonderful children who are polite and hardworking.
Visit our wonderful school on Monday 24th June 2019 at 2pm. Contact the school on 02476 223281 to book your place.
Closing date Thursday 27th June 2019 at noon
Interview date Friday 5th July 2019
Required from September 2019
Fixed term for 1 year
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Applications packs are available to download below. Application forms are returnable direct to the school by email ( email@example.com ) or post. – (Please include your job description, person spec and application form when you return this form)