Class Teacher - Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School part of The Romero Catholic Academy
Do you want to work in a happy, caring environment? Are you a dedicated professional who loves to see children achieve?
On behalf of the Academy Committee, we would like to recruit a committed, hardworking and dedicated Class Teacher, at Corpus Christi Primary School within The Romero Catholic Academy.
Corpus Christi is a wonderful place to teach in and an inspirational place to be a pupil in. We are very privileged to work with over 370 enthusiastic and positive children whose behaviour is 'outstanding'. They are always 'up for a challenge' and are immensely proud of their school. We are a growing school moving from a one to two forms of entry following a recent new key stage two building project.
We are a dedicated and committed staff at all levels. We take great pride in our Academy and school and want only the best for the children we teach and the community we serve. Our motivated teachers, who are praised for their excellent teaching, are a professional, creative, friendly and innovative team who are strongly supported by our capable Teaching Assistants. Our Midday Supervisors, Site Management and Administration teams share our determination to drive progress forward together.
We are looking forward to welcoming a new class teacher to join our team in our journey towards becoming an outstanding school. Support and professional development are second to none. All our staff at every level benefit from high quality professional development opportunities.
We can offer:
- A happy school with a committed team and a strong Catholic ethos;
- A warm and welcoming atmosphere;
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated and excellently behaved children;
- Supportive parents and Local Academy Committee Members;
- Excellent professional development opportunites within our Academy of schools.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner who ensures that all children make great progress
- Be a dedicated professional with the ability to inspire children
- Have excellent subject knowledge in the subject they lead and the wider curriculum
- Set high standards for themselves and others
- Work successfully in partnership with parents and our community
- Be committed to promoting the Catholic ethos of our school;
- Be a team player with good interpersonal skills and able to multi-task in a busy environment;
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and caring;
- Be able to show excellent organisational and communication skills with both children and colleagues
We welcome visits and would be delighted to show you around our school. For further information on this role or to arrange a visit, please contact Mrs Charlotte Miller on 02476 454931 or email email@example.com
Application forms and supplementary documents are available to download from www.romeromac.com/vacancies Only CES application forms will be accepted. All sections of the CES application form and relevant supplementary documents must be completed.
We reserve the right to close the online vacancy when we are in receipt of sufficient applications. Should you wish to apply for this post you are advised to complete and submit your application form as soon as possible.
Application forms should be returned to the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 24th June 2019
Interview Date: w/c 24th June 2019
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check completed via the DBS.